Are you stuck in a troubling situation and require the WIFI password of the available network? You’ve come to the right place as we’ll guide you on how to connect WIFI without a password.
Whenever you visit a new place, whether it’s your relative’s home or a restaurant, the first thing you’re desperate to do is to connect the WIFI of that place. Not only this, most of us have been in the situation when our friends and guests make us enter our WIFI in their mobile password. That situation can be nervy because probably we may have forgotten our password or there is a chance that we’re not willing to give our Password due to security concerns.
Keeping in mind all your hesitations, what if you find a way to connect your WIFI to your visitor’s mobile phone without telling them the WIFI password?
Also Read: Best Free WiFi Apps For Android Users
After long research, we’ve compiled some of the practical ways that will allow you to connect WIFI without a password. In addition, please keep in mind to use this method only for emergency purposes or with the permission of the network owner.
Using QR Code to connect WIFI without Password
If you’re eager to connect someone else’s WIFI password or want your guest to use yours, connecting WIFI through QR Code can be a safe and reliable method. Though this might be tricky for some but an amazing method to satisfy your guest without writing down your WIFI password. Here’s how you can use QR Code to connect any WIFI network you want to.
- Turn on your mobile, launch your web browser and write down the IP address of your router in the address bar. The most common IP address looks like 192.168.1.1.
- Click enter and the login page will appear in front of you. Use your login details to enter your router.
- After logging into your router, you’ll have to find a Guest Network option located in the Wireless settings section.
- Turn on Guest Network.
- Add a name and password to the guest network. Try to add ‘’Guest’’ in your name so that you can discriminate between the normal network and the Guest network. For instance, the name can be, MyGuestHouse or PasswordforGuest, etc.
- Once you’re done, click on the Save button to create your network successfully.
An amazing feature of this method is that you can limit your Guest’s usage so that the users of your Guest Network won’t be able to download huge games and movies from your WIFI. You can easily connect WIFI without password with this amazing feature.
Using WPS to connect WIFI without Password
WIFI Protected Setup, also called WPS uses WPA 2 and WPA personal security protocol to run the network. You might be wondering how you will connect WIFI network using WPS without a password. You can stop worrying as we’ll give you detailed instructions to make this happen.
- Turn on your mobile phone and go to the settings tab.
- Locate the Networks and Internet Settings menu.
- Click on WIFI settings and open the Advanced option.
- Once you open the Advanced option, you’ll find Connect by WPS option.
- Once you connect the WPS handshake protocol, a window will appear asking you to quickly press the WPS button on your writer within 30 seconds.
- If the WPS button isn’t available in your WIFI router, you can also set it up via WPS Pin. You can easily find a WPS pin on the sticker of your router.
- By following all the options above, your WIFI network will be connected to the phone without a password.
These easy steps will help you connect WIFI without password by using the WPS method.
Using Router’s Guest Mode to connect WIFI without Password
One more method of connecting WIFI without a password is by using Though it can compromise your network’s security because of open connectivity it is a decent method for urgency. If you’re a network administrator, setting up a guest network won’t be a problem. Nowadays, mostly all the latest WIFI routers have a feature to set up a guest mode where you can set your own password. By following these easy steps, you’ll be able to set up your own Guest mode.
- Turn on your PC and launch your browser.
- Locate the IP address on your router’s sticker and paste it into the address bar on your browser.
- Login into your router with the admin details.
- Go to the wireless settings option and locate the Guest network button.
- Click on the button to enable it.
- Set up a guest router name and set a simple password.
- Click on the Save button to save your settings and you’re ready to use the Guest network without a password.
Also Read: How To Save Instagram Stories With Music
How to use the Wi-Fi Easy Connect feature to use WIFI without the password?
There is a new feature in the latest android version that uses DDP instead of WPS for device connectivity. All you have to do is connect the router with your mobile phone to let other devices connect to your network. All the devices connected to the router will automatically be able to you’re the WIFI. Your phone works as a configurator to allow more than one device to connect to a WIFI without a password.
Also Read: How to Track Whatsapp Online Activity
These are a number of steps you must follow for the connection of devices to the router without entering the password by using DDP.
- Go to the settings tab on your Android 10+ phone and locate WIFI settings.
- Navigate the downside of the Accent point list and locate Add Network row. Once you find a Scan Icon button, click it.
- A QR code scanner will pop up in front of you. You can scan QR codes with any device to connect the WIFI. If you fail to find a QR code scanner, search for the pin and enter it in the submission bar. Enjoying connecting WIFI without password and use it anywhere you want.
Using WIFI without a password
We are optimistic that you might have got the answer to How to connect to WIFI without a password and now you’re aware of some of the easy solutions for connecting to any WIFI network around the world without entering the password. Make sure you’re using one of these methods with the permission of the network owner.