A huge population around the world uses WhatsApp to keep in touch with their friends, family, and loved ones through messages and calls. In some situations, it might happen that you delete the conversation that you didn’t intend to. Another scenario is that you can lose some of your WhatsApp chats. When you lose the chat, the first solution should be to restore the chat from the backup feature. Many people iOS and Android users are stressing out on how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup?
How To Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages Without Backup
If in case the backup hasn’t stored your WhatsApp messages, we’ll provide you with some of the best ways you can use to recover your deleted WhatsApp messages without backup.
Three ways to restore deleted WhatsApp messages
- Ensure that you’ve turned on the WhatsApp backup. You can confirm this by opening your WhatsApp > Settings > Chat > Chat backup
- If your deleted conversation is already backed up on your phone, you can simply uninstall the application and then reinstall it again. This will recover all your deleted messages.
- Thirdly, if in case you didn’t back up your old WhatsApp chat, you can still restore your messages with the help of some special apps. These apps let you choose the selected messages that you want to recover.
How to recover deleted WhatsApp chats on Android without Backup
The question which many people ask is how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup? It is quite easy, and it can be done in a few easy steps.
- Download FoneDog Toolkit Android Data Recovery on your PC. Once it has been successfully downloaded, install it.
- After the installation process is completed, run the program and side by side connect your Android phone to the PC with the help of a USB cable.
- To create a connection between your PC and Android phone, USB debugging is required. After you successfully debug your phone click on ‘’OK’’ to continue.
- Once your Android phone is connected with the FoneDog Data recovery app, it will give you all possible options that you can restore including photos, contacts, and messages. Click on WhatsApp messages and press next.
- The program will scan your whole Android phone. Once the scan is completed, your deleted WhatsApp conversations will appear in front of you including call logs, media files, deleted contacts, and messages.
- You can select the deleted messages you are willing to recover and easily get back your messages.
How to restore deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone without backup
Another question that people regularly ask is how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup on iPhone. Apply these few steps and you’ll be able to retrieve your deleted conversation back.
Also Read: How To Lock WhatsApp Chat Without Any App
- The first step is to download and install MiniTool software on your pc
- Secondly, connect your phone with your PC and open the program.
- Scan the data and select WhatsApp.
- Select the deleted messages that you want to recover and click okay.
Today we learned how to restore deleted WhatsApp messages without backup on both Android and iOS. If you follow these easy steps, you’ll be able to recover your messages in the blink of an eye.